Tuesday, November 7, 2006

Dreams Do Come True

Last night I saw the one and only person on my myspace page that I want to meet. I passed him on the stairs going into the West End YMCA. I was heading off to yoga and he was finished one of those workouts that keeps him looking so good on TV. But how could he be at the Y when his popular HGTV show, Home to Stay, was scheduled to air in less than 3 hours. Didn't he have things to do? Shouldn't he be at the studio, watching the ratings, and toasting to his success with the network bosses? But no, this is CANADIAN television, so my TV hero lives a mere few blocks from my house, and he works out at the same gym as me!!!

Well, I can't really say that I've met Peter Fallico. Passing him on the stairs is not really a meeting, is it. He didn't yell out: "Leighsa Haze, I want to redecorate your house!" (But wouldn't that be nice.)

If you don't know who I'm talking about, check him out here or watch him on Monday nights at 9 p.m. on HGTV.

The moral of the story is: if you don't dream too big, you'll never be disappointed.

No comments: